This course teaching death doulas and other support workers, or those who are interested in the subject, how to use tarot and oracle cards in your role as a death doula and non-medical care provider. It will also teach how to use tarot as a tool for ritual ceremonies such as grief meditations, grief healing ceremonies, and one-on-one spiritual work. It will also travel through an exploration of the Tibetan book of the dead.
* How to create your own tarot rituals
* How to use tarot with a dying patient
* How to use tarot in a family ceremony
* How to use tarot in a one-on-one spiritual ceremony
* Tarot for grief ceremony and reprocessing grief
For this course you will need:
1 tarot deck and 1 oracle deck
Journal & pen
How is this course offered?
This course is offered through one 3 hour zoom class.